At Patagon Journal, our mission is to build a greater appreciation, understanding and environmental protection of the world's last wild places, in particular the Patagonia region of Chile and Argentina. Every issue of Patagon Journal includes:
- Stunning photography and entertaining writing about nature and the environment, culture, history, scientific research, outdoor sports and other topics in Patagonia;
- An extensive travel section that provides a close look at the best destinations and excursions in the region;
- Top experts in Patagonia that give their advice and opinions about fly fishing, treks, mountaineering, the environment and more through regular departments.
Bilingual, in English and Spanish, Patagon Journal is an international magazine that includes editors and contributors who have worked with some of the world’s most prestigious media, including Newsweek, National Geographic, Outside, and Lonely Planet, among others.
17 mil pesos Chileno or $US 31 (shipping included) for a subscription (4 issues). Pay via credit card and Paypal below..
All other countries
$US 32 plus $US 30 shipping for a subscription (4 issues). Pay via credit card and Paypal below.
You can sign up to have access to Patagon Journal via iPad, Android, your PC and other digital devices via the Zinio digital newsstand, Magzter or PressReader.
Print + Digital
$US 37 or 19 mil Chilean pesos, (plus $30 for shipping outside of Chile) for a one year subscription (4 issues).
Other methods of payment
or join PATAGON JOURNAL READERS CLUB....
Instead of buying a subscription, consider making an additional donation. Patagon Journal is dedicated to building a greater appreciation, understanding and environmental protection of Patagonia. Though we seek out advertisers, foundation grants and other forms of support, your donation will greatly assist us in carrying out our mission and bringing you the best quality content possible. As well, as a donor, you will be part of our Readers Club and receive special discounts on products and travel offers. Readers Club categories are:
- Guanacos: $75 or more -- a one-year subscription, a Patagon Journal sticker, plus special discounts on products and travel deals
- Condors: $125 or more -- all benefits of the Guanacos, plus a free gift subscription (print + digital) for a friend
- Huemuls: $500 or more -- all benefits of the Condors, plus special invitations to events or trips in Patagonia involving the magazine and special recognition in the magazine