We’re looking for a Spanish-language editor
Patagon Journal is a bilingual magazine, in English and Spanish, about nature, culture, travel and outdoor sports in the Patagonia region of Chile and Argentina. Our overall mission: to build a greater appreciation, understanding and environmental protection of Patagonia and the world’s last wild places.
We’re looking for a native Spanish speaker, highly motivated, passionate about the environment and the outdoors, and with a history of success as an editor and/or journalist.
A strong candidate for this position will preferably have the following experience, skills and qualities:
- At least 2 years of experience writing articles and blogs
- At least 2 years of experience editing journalistic articles
- Experience or interest in multimedia journalism
- Able to translate from English to Spanish
- Experience in maintaining a website
- Effective time management skills and works well independently
Salary commensurate with experience. This position is either full-time, or at minimum 30 hours per week.
|Page 1 of 18|